viernes, 26 de abril de 2013

interview

How did you and the others organize with the work?
Well,  we, i mean, me and my group of boys, my friends, were suposed to hunt and bring especifically meat to the group and they also had to be attempt of the fire signal, make sure at every moment the fire was burning. Ralph... Well, he was  unfortunately the leader, i did not like that. The littluns were useless, the only thing they did was to bring fruits from trees that they could not even  reach them because they were too small.

Which events were the most important for the group?
In one of our meetings on the beach, one of the little boys or the littluns as we called them, said that he had seen a snake-beast. Until me, Ralph and Roger realized stupidly about the existence of the beast, in the time we stayed there, the fact of the beast was critical on the emotional condition of everybody, especially on the little ones. Of course, the most important event that took place on the island was when we were rescued.

What difficulties happened between you and  the group?
Firstly, I did not want Ralph as the leader, I wanted me as the leader, so finally me and my group of boys moved away and made another tribe, having me as the leader. One day ralph saw a ship in the horizon and the  fire was extinct, so he got angry with me.

...and among the group?
The littluns were always playing and they  did not any work so obviusly Ralph got angry with them and with everyone while he was building shelters for us to sleep and nobody except Simon helped him. Ralph said me that me and my hunters were using our hunting duties as an excuse to avoid the real work. The group wanted meat, that was the most important thing at that moment.

How did the group try to solve their problems?
The way we tried to solve them was at the meetings, we had a shell conch and everyone who had it in his hands was allowed to speak. I didn't follow that rule, especially with Piggy because he was very idiot. I make a mistake then, we turn into animals, and when i moved away from Ralph, i used the force and weapons to solve the problems... I tried to kill Ralph, and  I deal with the death of Piggy and Simon.

... and are you sorry about that?
Yes, now I am here and alive I think about what I have done there in the island and I can't beleive it, I can't beleive how I transformed on that. Now I know I have to be civilizated always and everywhere I am, I have to think about the laws of my country.

Finally, what did you miss the most while being on the island?

I missed my home with my my parents, and specialy my bed because on the island we had to sleep over the sand andit was cold all the days, i needed my bed...







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario